Our 2018 Annual General Meeting will start at 6:30PM, April 12th
Burnaby Neighbourhood House
5024 Rumble Street
6:30 pm until 9:00 pm
All community members, including consumers and vendors are encouraged to attend.
Mark it in your calendar now.
Here’s the official agenda.
2018 ARTISAN FARMERS MARKET SOCIETY ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
DATE & TIME: April 12, 2018 – 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
LOCATION: Burnaby Neighbourhood House, 5024 Rumble Street
6:30 pm – 6:45 pm SIGN IN AND REFRESHMENTS SERVED
6:45 pm – 7:30 pm SPEAKERS:
Building your Brand is Important to Building your Business
How volunteering at the market is important to her life
Why the market is ensuring vendors have insurance this year
7:30 pm – 8:45 pm MEETING CALLED TO ORDER – Chair: Mimi Shewchuk
- Approval of the AFMS Agenda
- Approval of the 2017 AFMS AGM Minutes
- Approval of 2017 Financials
- Special Resolution: Adoption of AFMS Bylaws
- General Manager: Tara Immell
- Introduction of 2018 Market Managers: Mahal Langston and Maria Lennox
2018 Season Update
- Treasurer: Mhora Ogmundson
- Run Up for Down Syndrome – June 3, 2018 at Swangard Stadium
- Submissions for New Business
- Submissions and Election of New Board Members
See you at 6:30PM on April 12 at Burnaby Neighborhood House, 5024 Rumble Street.
RSVP – firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit this page for times and updates. If you are on our mailing list, watch your inbox for any updates.