Thank you for applying to Artisan Farmers' Market for 2021
Please Note: We are switching to a new market management software
and experiencing high volume of applications. Please allow at least a week to process your application.
2021 Rates for a single space at any location
Membership fee for 2021 is $50.00 non refundable
Stall fees per market $48.00 plus GST
Extra discount will only be given if season is paid in full at a time.
Double spaces cost double the above rates. If you can not fit into a 10 by 10 with your mobile unit including the hitch you must book double. You are paying for the space only. You must supply your own tent, tables and chairs.
Artisan Farmers’ Markets Society – Rules and Regulations/Policies
1. We are a 100% "grow it ~ make it ~ bake it ~ raise it ~ wild harvest it" market and a member of the BC Association of Farmers’ Markets.
2. All vendors must 100% grow, make, bake, raise or wild harvest the products being sold, all of which must be grown or processed in British Columbia.
3. All for-profit vendors selling at Artisan Farmers' Markets are required to pay a $50 non-profit society membership fee each season, which covers all market locations.
4. Stall spaces will normally be a minimum of 10 feet in width by 10 feet in depth, or such width and depth as permitted by the market venue. Where possible, returning full-time and part-time vendors will be allowed a similar stall size as in the previous market year. You must declare if you are a food truck and take up over the 10 feet as a double space.
5. The Board of Directors reserves the right:
a. to limit the number of vendors in a particular category (e.g. jewelry, prepared food category)
b. to refuse applications without explanation
6. Artisan, non food and new food vendors will be subject to jurying. For 2021 jurying will likely be virtual. You will be notified of the time and process upon receiving your application. Good photographs will show off your product for virtual jurying.
7. Rates cover the use of one single space; fees shall increase 2x or 3x, as appropriate for additional space, if available, as requested by the vendor and allocated by the market.
8. Proof of Certification is required for foods labeled as "organic" No use of the word organic or any form of the word may be used by a vendor unless certification is provided.
9. All food and cosmetic vendors must have all required permits, health approvals and proper labelling before approval.
10. All products requiring special licensing or certification to sell, eg. Serving it right must provide documentation before acceptance
11. In accordance with government regulation NO CBD products of any kind may be advertised or sold at BC Farmers Markets at this time.
12. Only products documented in your application my be sold at the market. Additional products must have approval before sale. Eg. A jam maker may add more flavours of jam or other jam like products but if they want to add cookies to their products they would need approval.
ARTISAN FARMERS' MARKET SOCIETY INFORMATION
GST Number: 861725265RT0001 & Society Number: S-44787Payment Methods:
Please specify your business name and invoice number with each payment.
- Vancity Member Transfer: Specify relationship number 17490797 and Chequing. PLEASE USE YOUR COMPANY NAME AS THE MEMO and send us a follow up email (we do not get automatic notification when paid this way)
Please do not send any payment until you have been invoiced.
Credit Card Online Payments: Please contact email@example.com and ask for for individual authorization if you need to pay on-line by credit card since the cost to the market is 3%. Do not provide us your credit card number via email.