Ingredients – For two people
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 sliced apples or peaches Blueberries/raspberries
- cinnamon and sugar
- Peel, core and slice apples.
- Place 1 Tbsp. butter in individual baking dishes – boats or ramikins
- Heat in the oven until the butter is bubbly.
- Place sliced fruit in dishes and return to oven while preparing liquid
- Beat together the egg, milk and flour.
- Pour into the bakers, dividing the mixture equally.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake on a cookiesheet for 20 min.
- Serve with warm maple syrup and garnish with fruit.
- Market supplier of blueberries, strawberries, raspberries: Non Organic
- Floralia Growers & Rai Farms
- Bake at 450
Market Supplier of Non Organic Peaches: Hill Top Farm & Jobst Hof Farm
Market Supplier of Organic Peaches: Ambercott Organic Acres & Klippenstein Organic Acres