Permanent part-time seasonal contract position of Market Manager for North Vancouver’s Lonsdale Quay Farmers’ Market which operates every Saturday, May through October.The Market Manager is required to be onsite on the market day plus perform administration and community relations activities. Estimate 10 hours per week including market day.
If you are interested, please apply here or contact us through our website to request more information.
To see a basic job description, click here
To learn more about our Non-Profit organization, visit http://www.artisanmarkets.ca
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Related event planning experience
- Dealing with the public and interacting with stakeholders
- Managing vendors, volunteers
- Comfortable with technology: computers, texting, email, management software, social media etc.
- Drivers license in good standing
- Vehicle (truck or van preferred)
Please APPLY HERE
You can also use the Contact Form to tell us about yourself or request more information. Use the words “Market Assistant – Ambleside” in the subject of your email.