- 2c Flour
- 1tbs B.P.
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2tbs White Sugar
- 1/4c Cold Butter – cut into 1/4″ cubes
- 1c Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2c Milk
- 1/2c Buttermilk
- 1 Egg
- Mix together flour, BP, salt and sugar
- Cut in butter until it resembles coarse crumbs
- Stir in grated cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk together milk, buttermilk and egg
- Add milk mixture to flour & mix together – do not overmix
- Drop about 1/4 cup of batter, for each scone, onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake. Make 12 – Enjoy!
- Bake at 400 for 15 – 18 minutes