A Few Good Volunteers Wanted!
Volunteering is one of the best ways you can help your community and get involved with small businesses and support our society’s efforts to develop our local food system. We are always looking for volunteers for all three of our markets throughout the market season.
What do our volunteers do?
- Help our market managers welcome customers
- Help our vendors if they need a break
- Help our market manager and assistant with market tasks
How to Volunteer
- Make sure you meet the requirements:
- Be at least 16 years old
- Be able to commit to at least four three-hour shifts
- TO APPLY
- Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and how it is best to contact you.
- Email submissions only; no mailed applications or phone calls please.
Start volunteering! Most of our volunteer opportunities are 2.5 to 3hr shifts. Once you’ve completed a volunteer orientation, you can sign-up for and confirm shifts online.